Fastest Way to get
Niger BSC Certificate
We are the fastest and most reliable organization to provide BSC for Niger.
BSC certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Niger as the final destination. The BSC requirement was implemented by Niger Customs officials in 2008, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touchNiger shores. Failing to present valid BSC document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine. We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
27 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
5 hours ago
New York, US
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
According to Niger Custom regulations effective from January 2012, all sea cargo shipped to Niger requires a BSC certificate. The BSC Niger certificate is also called CTN certificate or electronic CTN.
Niger BSC must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). GETCTN is the fastest agency of Niger Customs acting to assist exporters obtaining BSC certificate.
The aim of the BSC is to contribute to the substantial reduction of risk, real-time monitoring and reliable assessments of import goods, their shippers, importers, and other details. Apply now to get your BSC certificate Today.
BSC waiver for Niger can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice – Incoterm, reference, and the date have to be mentioned.
- Freight Invoice – It has to be provided if the freight value is not mentioned on the commercial invoice.
You do not need to worry about filling in BSC application form or register to any account when you apply for Niger waiver certificate with GetCTN. After you share the required documents, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your BSC number for your consignment.
- According to Niger Customs regulations, the authorized person must apply for the certificate cargo from the assigned agent.
- The authorized person must validate the ECTN at the latest 5 days before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- Shipment arriving without ECTN or false information in the ECTN results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the ECTN, plus the regulation charge determined by Niger National Port officials.
We encourage you to apply for your waiver certificate as soon as possible! To get your BSC for Niger online, please submit your request by clicking the below button.
The Niger BSC certificate is mandatory for each of the following:
- Per BL for containers (Maximum 10 Teus per BSC i.e. 10 x 20′ container or 5 x 40′ container)
- Each vehicle by RORO (wheeled)
- Per BL for the break bulk. ( Max 300 tonnes per BSC)
If you are using Niger for transit purposes, you are exempt from BSC in certain cases. Contact us to obtain Niger BSC certificate Today, inquire the BSc fees or find out if BSC is necessary for your export shipment. You may also contact us for your BSC Niger via contact number given on the Contact us page or via the quick form below.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Niger BSC Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Niger BSC validation process is split into two parts. First, the certificate gets pre-validated, where the shipper is provided with the BSC number. Then we require Original Bill of Lading copy with the BSC number so we can validate the certificate.Get Pricing
In order to issue the Niger BSC certificate, we need you to forward the following documents:Get Pricing
- Bill of lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight invoice copies (Freight invoice is mandatory if the freight value is not mentioned in the commercial invoice.)
Note: You are only obliged to obtain BSC certificate to Niger if it is your final destination. If you are using Niger for transit shipments you are exempt from BSC waiver in certain cases.
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.