Fastest Way to get
Equatorial Guinea ECTN Certificate
We are the fastest and most reliable organization to provide ECTN for Equatorial Guinea.
ECTN certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Equatorial Guinea as the final destination. The ECTN requirement was implemented by Equatorial Guinea Customs officials in 2000, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Equatorial Guinea shores. Failing to present valid ECTN document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine. We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
19 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
5 hours ago
New York, US
6 hours ago
9 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
According to Equatorial Guinea Custom regulations numbered N° EG/2013/485/PAA/SGG effective from May 2013, all sea cargo shipped to Equatorial Guinea requires an Electronic Cargo Tracking Number (ECTN) certificate.
Equatorial Guinea ECTN must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). GETCTN is the fastest agency of Equatorial Guinea Customs acting to assist exporters obtaining ECTN certificate. The ECTN Equatorial Guinea certificate is also called CTN certificate or electronic CTN.
The aim of the ECTN is to contribute to the substantial reduction of risk, real-time monitoring and reliable assessments of import goods, their shippers, importers, and other details. Apply now to get your ECTN certificate Today.
BESC waiver for Equatorial Guinea can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice – Incoterm, reference, and the date have to be mentioned.
- Freight Invoice – It has to be provided if the freight value is not mentioned on the commercial invoice.
- Export Customs Declaration – Details have to be same across all documents if it is not Cross-trade.
You do not need to worry about filling in ECTN application form or register to any account when you apply for Equatorial Guinea waiver certificate with GetCTN. After you share the required documents, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your ECTN number for your Lome bound consignment.
- According to Equatorial Guinea Customs regulations, the authorized person must apply for the certificate cargo from the assigned agent.
- The authorized person must validate the ECTN at the latest 5 days before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- Shipment arriving without ECTN or false information in the ECTN results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the ECTN, plus the regulation charge determined by Equatorial Guinea National Port officials.
We encourage you to apply for your waiver certificate as soon as possible! To get your ECTN for Equatorial Guinea online, please submit your request by clicking the below button.
The Equatorial Guinea ECTN certificate is mandatory for each of the following:
- Per BL for containers (Maximum 10 Teus per BSC i.e. 10 x 20′ container or 5 x 40′ container)
- Each vehicle by RORO (wheeled)
- Per BL for the break bulk. ( Max 300 tonnes per BSC)
If you are using Equatorial Guinea for transit purposes, you are exempt from ECTN in certain cases. Contact us to obtain Equatorial Guinea ECTN certificate Today, inquire the ECTN fees or find out if ECTN is necessary for your export shipment. You may also contact us for your ECTN Equatorial Guinea via contact number given on the Contact us page or via the quick form below.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Equatorial Guinea ECTN Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless specifically required by your shipping line, the ECTN / BSC number for the subject country doesn’t need to be mentioned on the BL copy.Get Pricing
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.