Fastest Way to get
BSC certificate for Mali
We are the fastest and most reliable organization to provide BSC for Mali.
BSC certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Mali as the final destination. The CTN requirement was implemented by Mali Customs officials obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they reach Mali shores. Failing to present valid CTN document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine. We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
25 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
5 hours ago
New York, US
5 hours ago
8 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
GETCTN is the fastest agency of MNSC (Mali National Shippers Council) for issuing BSC for Mali. According to the decree issued by theMNSC, all sea shipments with the final destination is Mali must apply for BSC. The purpose of this order is to keep record and trace goods entering the country, real-time monitoring and reliable assessments of import goods, their shippers, importers, and other details.
BSC waiver for Mali can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice – Incoterm, reference, and the date have to be mentioned.
- Freight Invoice – It has to be provided if the freight value is not mentioned on the commercial invoice.
You do not need to worry about filling in BSC application form or register to any account when you apply for Mali waiver certificate with GetCTN. After you share the required documents, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your BSC number.
- According to MNSC (Mali National Shippers Council) regulations BSC must be presented within 5 days after the departure of the vessel and/or 5 days before the vessel arrives to the port.
- Shipping or arrival without BSC, or false information in BSC results in a fine of an amount that is equivalent to the cost of the BSC, plus the regulation charge determined by MNSC. Thus, we at GETCTN encourage you to apply for your certificate as soon as possible.
We encourage you to apply for your waiver certificate as soon as possible! To get your BSC for Mali online, please submit your request from below button.
Note: You are only obliged to obtain BSC certificate to Mali if it is your final destination. If you are using Mali for transit shipments you are exempt from BSC waiver in certain cases. However, please be advised that you still need to get the CTN for the final destination country in Africa
21 November Malian Shippers Council Update
Mali BSC certificate is mandatory for each of the following:
- Per BL for containers (Maximum 10 Teus per BSC i.e. 10 x 20′ container or 5 x 40′ container)
- Per vehicle by RORO (wheeled)
- Per BL for the break bulk. ( Max 300 tonnes per BSC)
The BSC waiver must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). If you are using Mali for transit purposes, you are exempt from BSC in certain cases. Contact us to obtain Mali BSC certificate Today, inquire the BSC fees or find out if BSC is necessary for your export shipment. You may also contact us for your Mali BSC via contact number given on the Contact us page or via the short application form below.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Mali BSC Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless specifically required by your shipping line, the ECTN / BSC number for the subject country doesn’t need to be mentioned on the BL copy.Get Pricing
In order to issue the Mali BSC certificate, we need you to forward the following documents:Get Pricing
- Bill of lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice copies (Freight invoice is mandatory if the freight value is not mentioned in the commercial invoice.)
Note: You are only obliged to obtain BSC certificate to Mali if it is your final destination. If you are using Mali for transit shipments you are exempt from BSC waiver in certain cases.
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.