Fastest Way to get
BSC Madagascar certificate
We are the fastest organization to provide BSC for Madagascar.
BSC is required for all shipments to Madagascar, Tamatave, Toamasina or any other port.
BSC certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Madagascar as the final destination. The BSC requirement was implemented by Madagascar Customs officials in 2007, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Madagascar ports. Failing to present the BSC document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine.
We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Note that, your Valid CTN Number will have 6 digits, We provide FREE Certificate Validation.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
22 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
3 hours ago
New York, US
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
Madagascar BSC must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). Note that you only require BSC certificate to Madagascar if it is your final destination. Contact us if you need further information on how to obtain BSC Madagascar certificate, or to find out if it is necessary for your freight.
BSC waiver for Madagascar can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft. Original copy has to be provided with the date of issue before the validation. Port of discharge must be any port in Madagascar
- Commercial Invoice – HS code, Country of origin, pack. type, amount of package and unite price have to be mentioned for each item. Also, Incoterm has to be mentioned.
- Customs Declaration – Details have to be matched with all documents if it is not Cross trade.
- Packing List – Reference of the doc, the date, the number of containers, the container numbers and the container type have to be mentioned.
You do not need to worry about filling in BSC application form or register to any account when you apply for the Madagascar waiver certificate with us. In case the Madagascar BSC account of the Importer is absent, we will need the NIF certificate to create one. If the account wasn’t created for the Exporter, we requiere Tax Registration Certificate and it will take aproximately 24 hour to generate an account After you submit the required documents using the above form and if the Party ID is available, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your BSC number for your Tamatave or Antananarivo bound consignment.
According to Madagascar regulations (Order n° 01/MFB/SG/DGD – 2007)24 March 2007, All cargo shipped to Madagascar requires a Cargo tracking note called Bordereau de Suivi des Cargaisons (BSC).
BSC certificate is an obligation by Madagascar authorities for all cargo shipments that take the voyage to the island. This particular certificate enables the Malagasy authorities to control, track and identify all necessary information on cargo traffic.
Madagascar BSC must be acquired by the shipper or the forwarder, at least 3 days before the submission of the declaration.
- Failing to submit the BSC certificate, cargo cannot be cleared and will be send back to the origin.
- Customs Declaration amendments are subject to a fine of 2500 USD per Bill of lading. This amount will be debited to the agency that requests the correction.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Madagascar BSC Certificate Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
BSC for Madagascar can be issued with:Get Pricing
As information delivered by the Malagasy customs with reference °152-2016/MFB/SG/DGD/DES/SPCB of 27 October 2016, we request you to provide and attach below mandatory details:
- Copy of original Bill of Lading or copy of Airway Bill ( You may apply with draft BL or AWB, for validation originals are mandatory)
- A commercial invoice (We request you to reattach your invoice with the country of origin of all items)
- Custom declaration
- Freight Invoice (Required only if the value of Freight is not mentioned in the Commercial invoice)
- Packing list (must refer following; *The reference, the number and the type of the container. * total package)
Air shipment for certain countries is subject to BSC certificate. However, there are certain cases your cargo is exempt from obtaining waiver certificate. In terms of BSC certificate for air-shipments, every African country, except Madagascar, allow air shipments to pass custom declaration without obtaining Cargo Tracking Note. BSC Madagascar, on the other hand, is mandatory for every commercial shipment no matter the type of cargo, including the air shipment.Get Pricing
In order to monitor all shipment volumes into the country, on March 23rd, 2007 n°01/MFB/SG/DGD, the Office Marine Customs for Madagascar has introduced a Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC) – a cargo tracking note. The BSC is mandatory for every shipments into the country and a cargo can consequently not be delivered without this ceriticate.Get Pricing
- Failing to submit the BSC certificate, cargo cannot be cleared and will be sent back to origin.
- All containers, vehicles, bulk commodities, including air-freight must get BSC.
- Customs Declaration amendments at the destinations port are subject to a fine of 2500 USD per Bill of lading, plus regulations charge. This amount will be debited to the agency that requests the correction.
- Exporter or the forwarder agents have to submit BSC certificate 5 days before the vessel arrives to Madagascar Customs territory
Unless specifically required by your shipping line, the ECTN / BSC number for the subject country doesn’t need to be mentioned on the BL copy.Get Pricing
No, Unfortunately, once validated, the BSC certificate to Madagascar cannot be revised in any way. You will need to explain the reason for the change at the destination customs.Get Pricing
Yes, we will need the Tax Registration certificate of your company to create BSC Madagascar IDGet Pricing
Q: Is it mandatory to have Madagascar BSC certificate for vehicle shipment?
A: As per the decree by the Malagasy Ministry of Finance dated 2007, all import shipments must obtain BSC certificate before arrival. However, vehicle shipments are exempt from such a requirement. Therefore, if you are transporting a car to Madagascar, you don’t need to apply for BSC for a vehicle. For cargo where you have car and other personal goods in container, you must acquire BSC only for personal items.
Note: In case you have a RORO shipment with spare parts, there is no need for Madagascar BSC entirely.
In certain cases, the Bill of Lading of your shipment to Madagascar, will not show the Port of Discharge (POD) any ports in Madagascar. Instead, it consists of a transit port where the container is transferred to another vessel. The authorities in such scenarios cannot validate your BSC certificate. They specifically require exporters to submit BL with POD in Madagascar, for BSC Tamatave. You may seek to obtain the switch BL copy where the POD is in Madagascar. With that copy, we can proceed with your application.
Keep in mind, however, the cargo details on your BSC certificate will be the details found on the House BL. Read more or apply for the BSC Tamatave here
If you have Import/Export shipment to Madagascar, BSC is compulsory for both Air and Sea shipment. In order to apply for the certificate, the importer must have an account on the BSC system. If this is the first time they are importing and doesn’t have any inputs in the BSC system, we can create the account for you. For this operation, we will require the NIF certificate. NIF certifies that the importer is registered and has a license to import goods. The NIF number is the representative of the Registration number. Below you may find the sample copy of the certificate.
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.