Fastest Way to get
CEE certificate for GUINEA BISSAU
We are the fastest and most reliable organization to provide CEE for GUINEA BISSAU.
CEE certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Guinea Bissau as the final destination. The CEE requirement was implemented by Bissau Customs officials obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Guinea Bissau ports. Failing to present valid CEE document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine. We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
18 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
4 hours ago
New York, US
5 hours ago
9 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
According to the decree issued by the National Port Authority (NPA) of Guinea Bissau, all seaport entrances to Bissau must apply for CEE certificate with the aim to trace goods entering the country.
GETCTN is the fastest agency of Bissau Customs for issuing Cargo Tracking Number (CTN) certificate. The CEE Bissau certificate is also called ECTN certificate or electronic CTN.
The purpose of the CEE is to contribute to the substantial reduction of risk, real-time monitoring and reliable assessments of import goods, their shippers, importers, and other details.
CEE waiver for Guinea Bissau can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used to issue ECTN.
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice – If not mentioned on Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration – Details have to be same across all documents if it is not Cross-trade.
- NIF Numer (Importer Tax payer’s ID) – Required to complete the process
You do not need to worry about filling in CEE application form or register to any account when you apply for Guinea Bissau waiver certificate with us. After you submit the required documents using above form, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your CEE number for your Porto de Bissau bound consignment.
- According to Guinea Bissau Customs regulations, all cargo shipped to the country requires a CEE certificate.
- The authorized person must validate CEE for Guinea Bissau at the latest 5 days before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- Shipment arriving without CEE or false information in the CEE results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the CEE, plus the regulation charge determined by Guinea Bissau National Port officials.
We encourage you to apply for your waiver certificate as soon as possible! To get your CEE for Bissau online, please submit your documents by clicking the below button.
The Bissau CEE certificate is mandatory for each of the following:
- Per BL for containers (Maximum 10 Teus per BSC i.e. 10 x 20′ container or 5 x 40′ container)
- Each vehicle by RORO (wheeled)
- Per BL for the break bulk. ( Max 300 tonnes per BSC)
The CEE waiver must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). If you are using the port Bissau for transit purposes, you are exempt from CEE in certain cases. Contact us to obtain Bissau CEE certificate Today, inquire the CEE fees or find out if CEE is necessary for your export shipment. You may also contact us for your CEE Bissau via contact number given on the Contact us page or via the CTN application form below.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless specifically required by your shipping line, the ECTN / BSC number for the subject country doesn’t need to be mentioned on the BL copy.Get Pricing
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.