Fastest Way to get
BENIN BESC Certificate
We are the fastest and most reliable organization to provide BESC for Benin.
BESC certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Benin as the final destination. The BESC requirement was implemented by Benin Customs officials in 2006, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Benin shores. Failing to present valid BESC document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine. We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Note that, your Valid BESC Number will have 8 characters with mixed numbers, We provide FREE Certificate Validation.
Recently Successfully Validated Certificates
26 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
5 hours ago
New York, US
7 hours ago
9 hours ago
Do not bother yourself to find a local office to get your CTN Certificate. Click here to find out how.
No matter where you are, we will assist you with all the certificate procedures Online. Fill in below Application Form to get started.
Besides, you may pay with your own Currency.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consultations. You will receive a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
According to Benin Custom regulations numbered N°2006/060 and N° 038/MDCTTPU-PR/ DC/ SG/ CTTM/ CNCB/ SA, effective from December 28, 2006, all sea cargo shipped to Benin requires an BESC certificate.
Benin BESC must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). GETCTN is the fastest agency of Benin Customs acting to assist exporters obtaining BESC certificate. The BESC Benin certificate is also called CTN certificate or electronic CTN.
The aim of the BESC is to contribute to the substantial reduction of risk, real-time monitoring and reliable assessments of import goods, their shippers, importers, and other details. Apply now to get your BESC certificate Today.
BESC waiver for Benin can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for BESC issuance.
- Commercial Invoice – Incoterm, reference, and the date have to be mentioned. Use the link to create your own Invoice for shipment of Personal Effect
- Freight Invoice – If not mentioned on Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration – Details have to be the same across all documents if it is not Cross-trade.
- Packing List – Details have to be same as the Commercial Invoice
You do not need to worry about filling in BESC application form or register to any account when you apply for Sierra Leone waiver certificate with GetCTN. After you share the required documents, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your BESC number for your Cotonou bound consignment.
- According to Benin Customs regulations, the authorized person must apply for the certificate cargo from the assigned agent.
- The authorized person must validate the BESC at the latest 5 days before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- Shipment arriving without BESC or false information in the BESC results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the BESC, plus the regulation charge determined by Benin National Port officials. Penalties starts with 50.000 CFA for without ECTN, this fee generated by the Port Authority.
We encourage you to apply for your waiver certificate as soon as possible! To get your BESC for Benin online without any wait, please submit your request by clicking the below button.
The Benin BESC certificate is mandatory for each of the following:
- Per BL for containers (Maximum 10 Teus per BESC i.e. 10 x 20′ container or 5 x 40′ container)
- Each vehicle by RORO (wheeled)
- Per BL for the break bulk. ( Max 300 tonnes per BESC)
If you are using Benin for transit purposes, you are exempt from BESC in certain cases. Contact us to obtain Benin BESC certificate Today, inquire the BESC fees or find out if BESC is necessary for your export shipment. You may also contact us for your BESC Benin via contact number given on the Contact us page or via the quick form below.
100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund Guarantee
Benin BESC Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Benin Port Authority has Updated Circular Note date of 06/08/2019
you can see the Circular Note PDF clicking to image.
We translated the original Circular notice about Benin to English.
The original Note based to French language.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Benin BESC certificate number is not required to show on the Bill of Lading.Get Pricing
To the attention of all shippers, freight forwarders, economic actors: It has been brought to our attention that authorities are discontent with Benin BESC validations in Port Autonome de Cotonou, with extra charges of 50.000 FCFA. This attitude is against the rules and regulations. Please be reminded that all ECTN must be issued and validated at the port of loading.Get Pricing
INSTRUCTIONS for Benin BESC certificate are as follows: ● The BESC waiver certificate must be requested by the Charger BEFORE loading of cargo. ● All BESC must be validated NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS AFTER voyage departed. ● Failing to submit the BSC certificate, cargo cannot get custom clearance and returned back to the origin ● If the Transporter loads a cargo towards Benin without a draft BIETC reference number, he will receive a penalty of 100% of the Freight manifest value for not complying to the Benin law Click the link for more information and to Apply for Benin BESC
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.