Fastest Way to get
BSC Madagascar certificate
We are the fastest organization to provide BSC for Madagascar.
BSC is required for all shipments to Madagascar, Tamatave, Toamasina or any other port.
BSC certificate is an official loading document that must be accompanied by every cargo shipment with Madagascar as the final destination. The BSC requirement was implemented by Madagascar Customs officials in 2007, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Madagascar ports. Failing to present the BSC document at request will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine.
We can provide this certification Online, within 24 hours if you submit the necessary documents listed below.
Just enter your e-mail address for quick pricing and free consulting.You will get a detailed quote within 30 minutes.
Madagascar BSC must be requested by the exporter or his deputy (freight forwarder). Note that you only require BSC certificate to Madagascar if it is your final destination. Contact us if you need further information on how to obtain BSC Madagascar certificate, or to find out if it is necessary for your freight.
BSC waiver for Madagascar can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft. Original copy has to be provided with the date of issue before the validation. Port of discharge must be any port in Madagascar
- Commercial Invoice – HS code, Country of origin, pack. type, amount of package and unite price have to be mentioned for each item. Also, Incoterm has to be mentioned.
- Customs Declaration – Details have to be matched with all documents if it is not Cross trade.
- Packing List – Reference of the doc, the date, the number of containers, the container numbers and the container type have to be mentioned.
You do not need to worry about filling in BSC application form or register to any account when you apply for the Madagascar waiver certificate with us. After you submit the required documents using the above form, our certificate issuing team in Dubai, India, New York or the Netherlands will issue your BSC number for your Tamatave or Antananarivo bound consignment.
According to Madagascar regulations (Order n° 01/MFB/SG/DGD – 2007)24 March 2007, All cargo shipped to Madagascar requires a Cargo tracking note called Bordereau de Suivi des Cargaisons (BSC).
BSC certificate is an obligation by Madagascar authorities for all cargo shipments that take the voyage to the island. This particular certificate enables the Malagasy authorities to control, track and identify all necessary information on cargo traffic.
Madagascar BSC must be acquired by the shipper or the forwarder, at least 3 days before the submission of the declaration.
- Failing to submit the BSC certificate, cargo cannot be cleared and will be send back to the origin.
- Customs Declaration amendments are subject to a fine of 2500 USD per Bill of lading. This amount will be debited to the agency that requests the correction.
Madagascar BSC Certificate Sample
Get your certificate sample by entering your email,
and we will send it to you in full size, without watermarks: That’s it!
Exporters & Freight Forwarders are saying…
I was given the responsibility of looking after logistics of a substantial, 500 container project that had to be shipped from India to Burkina Faso in an around 6-month timeframe for building cement grinding plant. Initially, I knew nothing about ECTN certificate. Given the volume and the risk of the project, I was allocated a full week for ECTN research. Finding Getctn.com has led to the successful accomplishment of my groundwork within several minutes. Now the whole project is completed and I want to thank the Getctn team for their patient support over the past 6 months.
As a group of industrial engineering students we had crowd funded project to build water sources in several parts of African continent. In order to ship necessary materials and recourses waiver certificates were mandatory. We are more than grateful for GetCTN timely service which in a way was also cheaper than others.
GetCTN.com consistently delivers excellently timed certificates. We have enjoyed working with them for the past several months obtaining Benin BESC and Liberia CTN certificates. If we are unclear with procedures of applying for CTN document for a new country, the getctn team member explains it over a phone call. Now we consider them a strategic business partner and plan to work many more years.
On September 2017 my containers to Libreville got blocked at the port because I didn’t have BIETC certificate. GetCTN team led by Kyle was very helpful in advising me how to avoid paying huge sums of money. I can say that GetCTN has saved me €30000.
Using getctn.com as our waiver provider has actually increased our client’s satisfaction and saved money in terms of unnecessary bank charges. We used to get certificate all over the place and had to pay bank charges for each certificate. Now we get all our CTN certificates from Getctn for all of the 7 countries we export to. We make credit once a month and they deduct the certificate cost each time they validate one for us. Supper fast and economical, not to mention the convenience of getting all your certificates from one place.
I am start-up cargo shipment founder in China. I often request validating certificate to Africa from getctn.com Kyle is always very helpful
Tom is an expert not only in Cargo Tracking Note but also in the whole international logistics sector. At the very first conversation with him, you realize that he has been in this business for many years. His knowledge, his advice has truly contributed to the growth of my freight forwarding business.
Before I came across getctn.com, I submitted applications to many agents claiming to be issuing Angola CNCA document. I got only 2 replies. First, within 3 minutes, explaining the details of how to apply and what documents required. The speed that Kyle and his team operates at is just outstanding. Just check it yourself. Submit your interest for waiver certificate and get your answer in 5 min.
Take their Advice!
Frequently Asked Questions
BSC for Madagascar can be issued with:Get Pricing
As information delivered by the Malagasy customs with reference °152-2016/MFB/SG/DGD/DES/SPCB of 27 October 2016, we request you to provide and attach below mandatory details:
- Copy of original Bill of Lading or copy of Airway Bill ( You may apply with draft BL or AWB, for validation originals are mandatory)
- Commercial invoice (We request you to reattach your invoice with country of origin of all items)
- Custom declaration
- Freight Invoice (Required only if value of Freight is not mentioned in the Commercial invoice)
- Packing list (must refer following; *The reference, the number and the type of the container. * total package)
Air shipment for certain countries is subject to BSC certificate. However, there are certain cases your cargo is exempt from obtaining waiver certificate. In terms of BSC certificate for air-shipments, every African country, except Madagascar, allow air shipments to pass custom declaration without obtaining Cargo Tracking Note. BSC Madagascar, on the other hand, is mandatory for every commercial shipment no matter the type of cargo, including the air shipment.Get Pricing
In order to monitor all shipment volumes into the country, on March 23rd, 2007 n°01/MFB/SG/DGD, the Office Marine Customs for Madagascar has introduced a Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC) – a cargo tracking note. The BSC is mandatory for every shipments into the country and a cargo can consequently not be delivered without this ceriticate.Get Pricing
- Failing to submit the BSC certificate, cargo cannot be cleared and will be sent back to origin.
- All containers, vehicles, bulk commodities, including air-freight must get BSC.
- Customs Declaration amendments at the destinations port are subject to a fine of 2500 USD per Bill of lading, plus regulations charge. This amount will be debited to the agency that requests the correction.
- Exporter or the forwarder agents have to submit BSC certificate 5 days before the vessel arrives to Madagascar Customs territory
Unless specifically required by your shipping line, the ECTN / BSC number for the subject country doesn’t need to be mentioned on the BL copy.Get Pricing
No, Unfortunately, once validated, the BSC certificate to Madagascar cannot be revised in any way. You will need to explain the reason for the change at the destination customs.Get Pricing
For more FAQs about our company and general questions about CTN and Waivers click here.
WE SERVE GLOBALLY, YOU CAN REACH US 24/7
Email us: [email protected]
If you are a Freight Forwarder or an Exporter to African Continent, our Fast & Reliable service is just for you, like the companies below and many other!